Make a difference
Help us make a difference to the lives of young carers and their families…
Our fundraising target for 2024 is £180,000.
Your donation will enable us to continue providing much-needed support to young carers in our District. It costs an average of £1,300 for a young carer to participate in our bespoke activities.
You can donate as an individual or as an organisation and your donation could help to fund:
- Participation of a young carer on our term-time Exploration programme
- Provision of a fun respite activity for a young carer (e.g. rock climbing, trip to a theme park, music or drama activity).
- Transport for young carers who could not otherwise attend activities
- Attendance of young carers on residentials and the annual Young Carers Conference.
- Induction and ongoing training to support our team of dedicated volunteers
- Delivery of Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP) courses for families of young carers.
Please get in touch with us if you would like to discuss how you can support us.